5dr LX Van
VIN #: 5FNRL3H23AB079334
Stock #: 170168B
Used Clear Title
3.5L V6 SOHC 24V
5 Spd Automatic
Rear Wheel Drive
POLISHED METAL METALLIC
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
POLISHED METAL METALLIC with Interior
Telescoping Steering Wheel
Tilt Steering Wheel
Tire Pressure Monitor
12v Power Outlet
Rear Wheel Drive
Child Proof Door Locks
Daytime Running Lights
Driver's Air Bag
Dynamic Stability Control
Passenger Air Bag
Roll Stability Control
Side Air Bags
Side Curtain Airbags
Traction Control System
Center Arm Rest
Remote Fuel Door
Audio / Video
Aux. Audio Input
Integrated glass antenna, Heat-rejecting glass, Body-colored tailgate garnish, Intermittent rear window wiper w/washer, Dual sliding doors, P235/65TR16 all-season tires, Body-colored bumpers, Compact spare tire, Multi-reflector halogen headlights, Black rear roofline spoiler w/integrated brakelight, Rear storage well, Rear seat heater ducts, Coin holder, Front & rear 12V pwr outlets, Front/2nd/3rd row map lights, Upper & lower glove compartments, Remote entry system, 7-passenger seating, Front cloth captains chairs -inc: active adjustable head restraints, Cargo area light, Retractable center tray table w/bag hooks, Instrument panel-mounted shifter, Maintenance Minder system, (6) cargo area bag hooks, Remote fuel filler door release, (13) cup holders, 3rd row 60/40 Magic Seat -inc: one-motion stowing feature head restraints, 2nd row in-floor storage, Front passenger-side seatback pocket, Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors, (8) cargo area tie-down anchors, Adjustable 2nd row captains chairs w/armrests -inc: "walk-in" feature head restraints, Front/2nd/3rd row passenger assist grips -inc: 2nd row garment hooks, Floor mats, Programmable pwr door/tailgate locks, Sunglasses holder, MacPherson strut front suspension, Pwr ventilated front disc brakes solid rear disc brakes, Variable pwr rack & pinion steering, Front stabilizer bar, Drive-by-Wire throttle system, Direct ignition system, 3.5L SOHC MPFI 24-valve VTEC V6 engine, Multi-link double wishbone rear suspension, Dual-stage dual-threshold front airbags, Daytime running lights, Brake assist, Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure, Dual front side-impact airbags w/passenger-side occupant position detection system, 2nd row outboard/3rd row middle lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH), 3-point seat belts in all seating positions -inc: front automatic tensioning system front & 2nd row outboard adjustable seatbelt anchors, 3rd row outboard child seat tether anchors, Tire pressure monitoring system, Side-impact door beams, Child-proof rear door locks
Features & Specifications *
- 3.5L SOHC MPFI 24-valve VTEC V6 engine
- Drive-by-wire throttle system
- Direct ignition system
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- Front wheel drive
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link double wishbone rear suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Variable pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr ventilated front disc brakes, solid rear disc brakes
- Vehicle Name : Honda Odyssey
- Body Style : 4 Door
- Drivetrain : Front Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : 2WD Minivan
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4387
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 3500
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 350
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs) : 3500
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs) : 350
- Engine Type : Gas V6
- Fuel System : MPFI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 244 @ 5750
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 240 @ 5000
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.70
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.61
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.07
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.77
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.54
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 1.89
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 4.31
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Multi-Link
- Stabilizer Bar Diameter - Front (in) : .91
- Steering Type : Pwr Rack & Pinion
- Steering Ratio (:1), Overall : 16.2
- Lock to Lock Turns (Steering) : 3.44
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 36.7
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Contact us today at 803-786-6400
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ WARRANTY AVAILABLE
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.